10- Process engineer EG(Ethylene glycol) :
The position requires a chemical engineer with a minimum 5 years of experience in process engineering in Ethylene Glycol plant (SD/SHELL process) with following skills:
1) To provide the required process technical support for operational plants for Safety, Quality and Production improvement and cost reduction.
2) Assist all plants for all Safety Process related issues
3) Monitor and calculate the Plant units efficiency
4) Perform simulation, modeling and Issue recommendation for the plant parameters optimization to operate at optimum
5) Conduct process long term studies and process calculations required for Plant load up, optimizations, modifications, improvements
6) Carryout the Long Term Process Studies to all plants including providing external technical support
7) Providing required Process Assistance to all related projects
8) New EO catalyst techno-economical evaluation, selection
9) Performance monitoring of EO catalyst and supporting plants in troubleshooting problems
10) Handling all required Process communication with Licensor, Vendor etc.
11) Generate and present Technical papers whenever required
12) Participate in all related technical meetings with SABIC, Marketers, Vendors, Suppliers, …etc.
13) Perform process simulations/ calculations including heat and material balance; thermal design of exchanges; hydraulic calculations of piping networks
14) Reduce operational cost through improvements DBN, raw materials, etc…
Important note: please make sure to write in the email subject the title which you are applying for it.
If you are interested please send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.