Accounts Receivable Clerk
EDUCATION:-• Bachelor of commerce English section & language school
EXPERIENCE:- 3 : 5 years
... · Perform the day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that municipal
· · · Prepare, verify, and process monthly rent rolls.
· Receive and verify collection from collection department on daily basis.
· Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
· Do all necessary booking over system.
· Control collection department and ensure on time collection from the customers.
· Prepare weekly aging report and highlight any issue identified to the management.
· Ensure the accurateness and completeness of the accounting records and proper allocation to different profit .
· Support property management department in all financial issues related to residence union for all company’s building.
· Print and distribute monthly financial reports