Oracle Financial Consultant email@example.com.
• An Oracle Financial Consultant is responsible for
• Have a strong knowledge in Oracle Financials Applications Suite GL, AP, AR, FA, and Cash Management
• Analyze new requirements from business users map it to Oracle applications and implement it
• Maintain application setup and documentation
• Conduct demonstrations and CRP sessions for newly deployed solutions
• Provide training to business key users on need basis
• Perform in house trainings for other team members on need basis
Should have a powerful accounting or supply chain/logistics background, even if he is an engineer or computer science
• 2 years of experience in business, accounting, finance, logistics, or related fields
. Good team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
.Using AIM methodology and its documents with understanding of Oracle ERP projects life-cycle .