A leading company in the telecommunication field in need for:
"Editor - Governmental Officer"
Key job responsibilities:
- Monitors participation through topics creation, utilizes formed database, develops content database.
- Develops local community by recruitment of network of representative (according to participation monitoring).
- Produces reports and recommendations that can maximize site rankings and increase brand visibility.
- Planning the style of copy required and the frequency with which it will need updating
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in online media, experience in blogging specifically is a plus.
- Familiarity with SEO, RSS, Twitter, Facebook and other social media.
- Good analytical skills and ability to spot key target customer preferences and active user patterns.
- Must be ready to invest time and effort in becoming a true expert in the location assigned. Flexibility about traveling to that location in certain circumstances is a definite plus.
- Age does not exceed 28 years.
*Working Hours 8 am to 4 pm
*Working Location 6th of October
*Days off Friday & Saturday
Kindly send us your updated CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org