Sales Unit Manager
Job Description: .
- Requires to spend 70% – 80% from his time in the field working closely with his subordinates, to ensure quality execution of the sales fundamentals, the other 20% - 30% to be spent in the office to ensure proper communication/reporting with his line manger/other departments that can facilitate his work
• Ensure consistent communication with Strategic Customer...s/Principals
• Budget split and allocation for sections within the unit as per guidelines set by DM.
•The unit manager should enforce the company’s policies, guidelines and promote discipline within his team
• 10 Years (FMCG) 3-5 Years (U/M)
•Excellent user of MS office and internet
•High interpersonal and communication skills
Anyone who is interested in the above position is kindly requested to send resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org